Perth Situated on the West Coast of Australia, Perth has a population of almost 2,000,000 people and enjoys a warm climate, is a safe and clean city with a growing multi-cultural outlook.
There are a multitude of activities and social opportunities to take part in, and there is access to health, education, transport and excellent personal safety. Cost of living standards are similar to other cities in Australia.
For more information about Perth, please visit the following websites:
Fountain College caters to international students who wish to enrol in Primary & Secondary School education from Years Pre-Primary to 12 in Western Australia. The school has a commitment to diversity and acceptance to people from any background and culture, and strives to provide a quality education for its students.
With its dedicated staff and excellent facilities, Fountain aims to give its students every opportunity to succeed in their chosen pathways.
The process to become a student at Fountain College is:
- Make an enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the school office.
- Fill out an enrolment form. Pay the application fee (AU $100)
- Attend an online interview. At this stage English language proficiency, welfare and accommodation arrangements will also be discussed.
- An offer letter will be made available.
- Pay %50 of the fees and the enrolment bond. Welfare and accommodation agreements will be finalized at this stage.
- A CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment) will be issued. After this stage you may apply for a visa.
- Get OSHC (Overseas Students Health Cover) from a health insurance company.
- Apply for a student visa (subclass 500) and if necessary a parent/guardian visa (subclass 590). You may do this either online at border.gov.au or via a migration agent. Please note that Fountain College cannot assist with the visa application.
- Once the visa is granted, we will discuss to arrange orientation for the smoothest commencement into Fountain College.
- School: Fountain College
- CRICOS Provider Number: 03370E
- CRICOS Course Code Primary Years PP-6: 094089G (Lynwood & Ferndale Campus)
- CRICOS Course Code Secondary Education Years 7-10: 094088J (Ferndale Campus)
- CRICOS Course Code Senior Secondary Certificate of Education Years 11-12: 082251B (Ferndale Campus)
Useful Links and Information
Fees for CRICOS Students:
|Year Level||Tuition Fees||Other Fees|
|PP-10||$15200||For uniform fees, please talk to the office. The resource fees are in the booklist.|